PLEASE READ CAREFULLY
Thank you for your interest in playing for the South Carolina Future. Please realize this is NOT a recreational program and the focus on competition increases dramatically. The philosophy of this program is to give youth in South Carolina an opportunity to play basketball at an advanced level.
By Signing Up Below I/We understand:
- There is a significant time commitment to you team and teammates.
- This is NOT a recreational program and there is NO minimum playing time requirement.
- Most practices and games are mandatory.
- I/We the parent(s) of a candidate for a position on a South Carolina Future team, hereby give my/our daughter approval to her participation in any/all activities during the upcoming season.
- I/We assume all risks and hazards incidental to such participation including transportation to and from activities, and I/We do hereby waive, absolve, indemnify and agree to hold harmless the South Carolina Future organization, participants and persons transporting my/our child – except to the extent and in the amount covered by liability insurance.
- I/We understand Medical insurance will NOT be provided by the South Carolina Future.
- I/We will furnish a certified birth certificate along with the front and back of our current insurance card.
The operation of the South Carolina Future organization is funded each season solely through player fees. As the parent and/or legal guardian, please adhere to the following financial policy and instructions to complete the registration process.
If fees for the undersigned player are not paid upon the expected deadline, the undersigned player will be placed on a probationary period and will not be allowed to continue with the South Carolina Future program until such fee is paid in full.
It is at the parents and/or legal guardian’s discretion to discontinue a player’s involvement with a South Carolina Future team in the event academic school performance deteriorates. The parent and/or legal guardian may consult with the team head coach or South Carolina Future Board for advice, however all final decisions are left upon the parent and/or legal guardian. South Carolina Future organization must receive updated copies of player’s school report cards upon availability.
NO REFUNDS will be given if the player, parents and/or legal guardians choose to leave “The South Carolina Future”.